Company: Rosemont IL
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Employment Type: Full Time
Are you a high octane, successful sales or service professional looking for an incredible career opportunity? Does working for one of the nations's most recognized, world class brands appeal to you?
Culligan International Company, a world leader in residential and commercial water quality solutions, is seeking a gifted ''Route Sales Representative'' to assist with strategic growth initiatives.
· Drives truck to deliver such items as bottled water, water softeners, and other company products customer's home or place of business
· Collects money from customers, and records transactions on customer receipt
· Writes customer order and instructions
· Records sales or deliveries information on daily sales or delivery record
· Calls on prospective customers to solicit new business
· Prepares order forms and sales contracts
· Informs regular customers of new products or services
· Listens to and resolves service complaints
· Places stock on shelves or racks
· Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays or issues sales promotion materials to customers
· Collects or picks up empty containers
Minimum Education Requirements: High School Diploma or GED
Minimum Work Experience Requirements: One to three months related experience and/or training.
Special Knowledge/Skills and/or Abilities:
Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.Ability to write simple correspondence
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Some sales background or ability.
Certifications/Licenses/Registrations: Current Driver's License with Clean driving record
Work Environment/Physical Depands: Be able to lift up to 150lbs soft water tank and 40lbs salt/potassium.
Culligan International Company has been manufacturing and distributing water treatment products and bottled water for household and commercial use, worldwide, since 1936. The company has cultivated a reputation based on service, quality and water expertise over its 70+ years of industry leadership. Its solutions have been awarded the Good Housekeeping Seal®, highlighted as a Consumers Digest® ''Best Buy'', and featured on the ''Designing Spaces®'' national television show. The franchised “Culligan Man” noted in advertising is known in more than 80 countries.
Culligan is dramatically expanding and aggressively growing our business. We offer the broadest product line, more than 200 patents and a global presence. From manufacturing the finest products to delivering expert service to home or office, we’re involved in every phase of water treatment. If you are a stand-out individual, a cut above the norm and are ready to take it to the next level,this is the company for you.
Compensation & Benefits:
Employees of Culligan receive a competitive benefits package and exclusive privileges, including:
-- Matching 401(K)
-- Product Discounts
Culligan International Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Job Code: 1238
Category: General / Other
Post Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 8:03 AM
Company: Rosemont IL
Contact Name: recruiter
- apply to this job without creating a job seeker profile.
- create an online resume and apply to this job.
- have an account? login to apply using your saved resume and profile.