Company: Kohler Co.
Location: Kohler, WI
Employment Type: Full Time
Are you ready to work for an industry leader? Since 1873, Kohler Co. has been improving the lives of its customers with exceptional products and services. Our diversity of products and powerful portfolio of brands lead the way in design, craftsmanship and innovation. We offer a breadth of products and services, including plumbing fixtures, furniture, tile and stone, and primary and backup power systems, as well as award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.
Kohler Co. is currently seeking an HR Process Development Specialist to work at our corporate headquarters located in beautiful Kohler, WI.
Under the direction of the Manager - HR Process Development, lead and manage projects within the global HR function including implementation of HR systems and intranet applications, implementation of HR programs, and HR process development; create, interpret and present HR metrics; and leverage Kohler Operating System tools to improve the efficiency of HR processes.
1. Partner with HR functional resources to:
a. Identify project requirements
b. Identify potential solutions
c. Develop and gain approval for the project's business case and related approval documents (i.e. white papers and ACTs).
d. Identify appropriate implementation resources
e. Drive project execution on time and on budget
f. Manage the project's implementation utilizing the Corporate Systems Development CMM methodology.
2. Coordinate the internal and external systems and functional resources necessary to support HR functionality and process improvement projects.
3. Create HR metrics for the purpose of improving the HR function. Understands the sources of HR data within Kohler's HR systems. Develop accurate and relevant metrics and automate metric calculations. Research and mine industry sources for benchmark data. Analyze Kohler Co. data to identify trends within the data as well as relationships to external benchmarks. Interact with HR Generalists to understand business needs and create or adapt metrics to support those needs.
4. Analyze HR process improvement opportunities and use the most effective KOS tools for driving maximum process efficiency.
5. Serve as a primary resource for executing Human Resource benchmarking activities as requested.
6. Assist the Manager - HR Process Development in shaping the HR Process Development department as a Center of Excellence for HR process design and process improvement. Actively participate in training and development activities in meeting this goal. This includes open communication at all levels, providing feedback, and presenting new ideas for improving HR processes.
7. Other duties as assigned by the Manager - HR Process Development.
Travel: Approximately 10-15%
-Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
-At least 5 years experience in managing cross-functional projects
-Human Resources experience required - generalist experience preferred
-Experience in managing, analyzing and utilizing metrics to improve business results
-Excellent written and oral communications skills
Preferred attributes include:
-Project management certification
-Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word
-Knowledge of SAP
-Experience in managing IT projects
Kohler is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/AA
Job Code: 12051
Category: Accounting / Human Resources
Post Date: Monday, May 02, 2011 at 4:01 AM
Company: Kohler Co.
Contact Name: Human Resources
- apply to this job without creating a job seeker profile.
- create an online resume and apply to this job.
- have an account? login to apply using your saved resume and profile.