Company: G&K Services
Location: Laurel, MD
Employment Type: Full Time
Supports Territory Sales Representatives (TSR's) with sourcing, qualification and acquisition of new
customers through the management of the prospect database. Assists TSR’s by creating presentations and proposals that support the sales process for new account acquisition. Assists the Field Sales Manager and sales team by researching and analyzing sales and prospect data/information.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Data Management: Enters new account information, as received from TSR’s, into the Customer Relationship
Management of (CRM) database on a daily basis
Edits and synchronizes account information in the CRM database on a daily basis
Enters industry information, product information, competitor information, and market trend information into the CRM database
Enters scheduled TSR appointments into the Siebel calendar function
Monitor reasons for “close/lost” accounts and provides this information to the FSM
- Sales Development Support: Utilizes computer system skills to create presentation materials and proposals to support the sales process
Provides standard and ad hoc reports for TSR's/TSM as needed
Creates customized database and performance reports as needed by the TSM
Develops and submits specified correspondence to targeted accounts
Assists in the audit of new account information before entry into IMPAC
- Prospect Information Analysis:
Obtains information regarding prospects through various research sources (e.g., Internet,
industry periodicals, newspapers) and prepares informational reports for TSM review.
- High school diploma, or equivalent, plus a minimum of 2 years of general office experience
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Database management experience
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, LICENSES etc.:
Job Code: 6423
Category: Sales & Marketing
Post Date: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 at 10:06 AM
Company: G&K Services
Contact Name: Recruiter
- apply to this job without creating a job seeker profile.
- create an online resume and apply to this job.
- have an account? login to apply using your saved resume and profile.