Company: G&K Services
Location: Miami, FL
Employment Type: Full Time
As a Route Sales Representative (RSR), you will deliver products and up sell services to a designated customer base within a geographic area. The RSR will be required to deliver clean garments and/or products and collect/sort returned soiled items for laundering. RSRs will also build strong customer relationships with uniform-wearers and decision-makers by providing exceptional service, develop sales and marketing approaches to generate additional revenue from existing customers, and routinely resolve customer issues by identifying satisfactory solutions. The ideal candidate must be comfortable with a physically demanding, customer-facing, sales-oriented position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develops sales and marketing approaches for existing customers based on knowledge of the customer, preferences and style.
- Markets new products and services at the time of established product delivery to result in further penetration of the account with additional product lines.
- Identifies prospective customers through the assigned customer base and utilizes a team approach to solicit new clients.
- Routinely resolves customer issues within established guidelines and partners with customers in identifying satisfactory solutions.
- Builds strong customer relationships with uniform-wearers and decision-makers on an on-going basis with the objective of continuing and renewing service contracts.
- Confirms that customer loads are correct before leaving the G&K location. Drives a G&K delivery van to deliver clean garments and/or products to customers according to specifications. Collects/sorts and returns soiled garments and/or products to the G&K location for laundering.
- Accurately complete all records and required paper work on a daily basis.
- HS diploma/GED or equivalent.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 1-3 years related experience in customer service, sales, or training or equivalent .education and experience.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Able to lift 55 lbs on an intermittent basis (up to 25 times per day) without assistance.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, LICENSES etc.:
- Valid commercial driving license, applicable federal and state DOT certification in order to operate a G&K vehicle.
Job Code: 6463
Category: Sales & Marketing
Post Date: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 at 10:06 AM
Company: G&K Services
Contact Name: Recruiter
- apply to this job without creating a job seeker profile.
- create an online resume and apply to this job.
- have an account? login to apply using your saved resume and profile.