Company: G&K Services
Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
Employment Type: Full Time
The Service Manager is accountable to the GM for: overseeing the day-to-day operation of the service organization; ensure all service staff provide the highest quality of service to internal and external customers; achievement of the four KPMs; identify opportunities for G&K to further penetrate the marketplace; develop and maintain strong relationships with key accountants; develop and maintain strong relationships with other department heads; conduct periodic coaching/training rides with subordinates; create a supporting working environment where the business and employees can flourish.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Achieve all P&L goals (profit, growth, CSI and employees satisfaction)
- Manage the department safety process
- Build and maintain a sold working relationship with a select number of key accountants
- Manage the fleet maintenance process
- Identify and analyze business/service opportunities as they relate to profit, growth, quits, account penetration and direct purchase
- Identify and analyze business/service opportunities as they relate to your market (repair service, pricing, strategy, recovery time, competitive strengths/weakness, new products)
- Shift service team from a reactive customer retention stance to a proactive business direction
- Assist National/Major account sales representatives in selling and installation of new accounts
- Develop short-term business plans that support long-term goals
- Assist GM in developing a strategic business plan
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous service management experience
- Thorough knowledge of the uniform business and Service Standards
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Implement a strong personnel process guided by quality recruiting, hiring, training, and coaching; implement and provide feedback on corporate/regional programs
- Ability to: identify customer needs (both internal and external); analyze data, identify trends and develop action plans
- Be a proponent of best practices. Develop a network of serivce managers that create and share effective processes that drive the performance of the service department
- Model a ''''World Class'''' service organization by identifying and solving customer concerns immediately. Make the service memorable
- Reinforce culture, mission, values, and ethical standards and provide leadership to Account Managers (sales) and Route Managers (service)
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, LICENSES etc.:
Job Code: 6386
Post Date: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 at 10:06 AM
Company: G&K Services
Contact Name: Recruiter
- apply to this job without creating a job seeker profile.
- create an online resume and apply to this job.
- have an account? login to apply using your saved resume and profile.