Company: Capital One
Location: Richmond, VA
Employment Type: Full Time
· Timely communications coming into a shared email box
· Enter all internal relocation authorizations into vendor’s system
· Respond to all requests for information relative to the domestic relocation program
· Run cost estimates and provide information on relocation policies for Recruiters or HR Consultants when necessary
· Pull metrics reports from vendor system as necessary for regular reporting with HR Consulting and Benefits Leadership
· Ensure that all invoices are accurate and routed to the internal mailbox for payment
· Serve as a liaison to various 3rd parties, such as our Relocation service providers, Vanlines, Corporate travel, etc. regarding invoices and other issues.
· Assist with analysis of annual relocation spend & forecasting
· Ad hoc tasks, such as creating communications for Recruiting newsletters, updating content on Relocation website, updating forms, FAQs, job aids, etc.
· Ensure all appropriate relocation policy documents are uploaded and maintained in Livelink
· Serve to assist with other programs as well in the Financial Benefits area
· Bachelor’s degree
· 2 years experience with Relocation program support or Management
· 2 years experience with Vendor Management
· 2 years experience with Process Management
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks
· Proven ability around analytical and critical thinking
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel & PowerPoint
· Proven experience with Project or Process Management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job Code: 634715
Category: Accounting / Human Resources
Post Date: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 at 6:03 AM
Company: Capital One
Contact Name: Recruiter
- apply to this job without creating a job seeker profile.
- create an online resume and apply to this job.
- have an account? login to apply using your saved resume and profile.