Location: Albuquerque, NM
Employment Type: Full Time
Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, is one of the nation's largest publicly traded health benefits companies. Humana offers a diversified portfolio of health insurance products and related services - through traditional and consumer-choice plans - to employer groups, government-sponsored plans, and individuals.
Today, Humana is a leader in consumer engagement. Throughout its diversified customer portfolio, the company provides guidance that can both help lower costs and lead to a better health plan experience.
Role: Sales MarketPoint Sales Representative
Are you a fit?
Are you a motivated and goal oriented sales professional with a demonstrated capacity to excel?
You will: sell MarketPoint and Medicare services and products, and build relationships with Humana's customers and external business partners.
- Prospect and enroll eligible individuals in the Medicare Advantage Private Fee for Service (PFFS), Medicare PPO and HMO plans
- Market long-term care, life insurance, and other specialty products for the 50+ population
- Conduct one-on-one and group presentations for potential customers
- Generate sales leads from various sources
- Builds Trust: You honor your word by doing what you say you are going to do.
- Drives for excellence: You are a continuous learner who encourages others to learn. By constantly upgrading your own work, you achieve results and outperform the competition.
- Implementation/Execution: You are good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Problem Solving: You are a problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving. Acting as both a broker and consultant regarding resources, you engage others in problem solving without taking over.
- High School Diploma
- Health & Life Insurance Licenses
- Valid Driver's License
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience with health and life insurance, long-term care and/or annuity products
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
- You will report to a Sales Manager. This area is under the leadership of the SVP & Chief Operating Officer.
Job Code: 45189
Category: Sales & Marketing
Post Date: Monday, August 29, 2011 at 5:01 AM
Contact Name: http://www.humana.com/careers
- apply to this job without creating a job seeker profile.
- create an online resume and apply to this job.
- have an account? login to apply using your saved resume and profile.