Location: Conshohocken, PA
Employment Type: Full Time
Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, is one of the nation's largest publicly traded health benefits companies. Humana offers a diversified portfolio of health insurance products and related services - through traditional and consumer-choice plans - to employer groups, government-sponsored plans, and individuals.
Today, Humana is a leader in consumer engagement. Throughout its diversified customer portfolio, the company provides guidance that can both help lower costs and lead to a better health plan experience.
Role: Specialty Sales Executive, Small Group
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Responsible for net revenue growth in the region, including new sales responsibilities, client retention, management strategy and oversight, and overall broker and client relationships. Provides strategic direction for region's growth. The Specialty Benefits Sales Executive will be selling life, std, ltd, stoploss, dental and voluntary benefits.
- Develop relationships with brokers and consultants, producing qualified sales opportunities.
- Manage the quote process of prospects through qualification of accounts and presentation of Humana product offerings and capabilities.
- Manage existing client relationships and revenue persistency by establishing and monitoring ongoing service and renewal approaches with Account Executives and establishing additional client contacts and relations with key customers.
- Promote and educate brokers and clients on Humana advantages, capabilities, changes in processes, products and services.
- Conduct regional campaigns to improve broker and client relationships through seminars, roundtables and other promotional and educational programs.
- Collaborative interaction with operational management team to address global service issues and develop new business positioning of accounts.
- Report monthly prospect, new sales and client retention.
- Builds Trust: You honor your word by doing what you say you are going to do.
- Drives for excellence: You are a continuous learner who encourages others to learn. By constantly upgrading your own work, you achieve results and outperform the competition.
- Implementation/Execution: You are good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Problem Solving: You are a problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving. Acting as both a broker and consultant regarding resources, you engage others in problem solving without taking over.
- High School Diploma, some college
- Expreience selling specailty products in the health benefits industry
- Relationships with key brokers in the market
- Applicable State Life & Health License required
- Strong collaborative management skills required
- Excellent presentation skills required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or a related field
Job Code: 46137
Category: Sales & Marketing
Post Date: Monday, August 29, 2011 at 5:01 AM
Contact Name: http://www.humana.com/careers
- apply to this job without creating a job seeker profile.
- create an online resume and apply to this job.
- have an account? login to apply using your saved resume and profile.