Location: Fort Stewart, GA
Employment Type: Full Time
Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, is one of the nation's largest publicly traded health benefits companies. Humana offers a diversified portfolio of health insurance products and related services - through traditional and consumer-choice plans - to employer groups, government-sponsored plans, and individuals.
Today, Humana is a leader in consumer engagement. Throughout its diversified customer portfolio, the company provides guidance that can both help lower costs and lead to a better health plan experience.
Humana Military Healthcare Services is a subsidiary of Humana Inc., one of the nation's largest health insurance companies. As the TRICARE program administrator for the South Region of the United States, Humana Military provides health care benefits for more than 2.7 million of the nation's active duty and their family members, military retirees' and their family members.
Represent HMHS in a knowledgeable, professional and courteous manner to TRICARE beneficiaries in person. To provide clear and concise education including conducting face-to-face briefings concerning the TRICARE medical benefits and government policies and procedures. Assist beneficiaries with benefit information, claims, provider locations and other TRICARE issues.
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree desired
- Three years experience in public contact position including making presentations to groups
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, research problems and determine solutions
- Ability to handle high volume customer contacts in a polite and professional manner
- Two years prior healthcare/insurance experience desired
Our Department of Defense contract requires U.S. citizenship for this position.
Job Code: 46574
Category: Health Care
Post Date: Monday, August 29, 2011 at 5:01 AM
Contact Name: http://www.humana.com/careers
- apply to this job without creating a job seeker profile.
- create an online resume and apply to this job.
- have an account? login to apply using your saved resume and profile.