Location: Louisville, KY
Employment Type: Full Time
Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, is one of the nation's largest publicly traded health benefits companies. Humana offers a diversified portfolio of health insurance products and related services - through traditional and consumer-choice plans - to employer groups, government-sponsored plans, and individuals.
Today, Humana is a leader in consumer engagement. Throughout its diversified customer portfolio, the company provides guidance that can both help lower costs and lead to a better health plan experience.
Role: Mobile Front -End Developer
Assigment: Marketing Consultant
Location: Louisville, KY
Key Challenges and Opportunities
- Partner with agencies and internal departments to ensure we provide users with a best-in-class mobile experience.
- Translate design documents (wireframes, mockups, PSD files) in to front-end code for delivery to our Mobile IT team, using technology, user-experience, and design best-practices.
- Take part in the process of defining mobile strategy as it applies to specific projects and overall direction, by working within a cross-functional team.
- Act as a consultant to design agencies and our Mobile IT team to ensure consistency in our approach and implementation of the mobile experience.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues, problems, and errors encountered across our mobile properties.
- Provide expertise to influence project direction during discovery, planning, and implementation stages.
- Provide expertise to contribute towards technology selection and implementation decisions with our IT partners and the Digital Frontiers team.
- Maintain and update our development standards library with best-practice approaches to mobile front-end development techniques and processes.
- Author and update our documentation library with system, site, device, and process level guidance information.
- Be a subject matter expert (SME) and share knowledge on our internal systems, processes, and technologies.
- Be a SME on mobile technologies by keeping up with best-practices. Educate the team based on this knowledge.
- Provide post-launch verification of features and changes.
- Innovation - Introduces or develops new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity. Generates insights through thought leadership. Leverages business intelligence, data, insights, and other research to drive differential value and expand Humana's capability to compete.
- Consultation - Understands the businesses, industry, and industry trends and uses that knowledge to recommend effective solutions. Leads and/or supports collaborative business partnerships, elicits client understanding and insight to advise and make recommendations. Clarifies scope of work commitments and deliverables, and defines measurable success criteria to monitor progress toward goals. Ability to create and foster relationships in a cross-functional, matrix environment.
- Implementation / Execution - You are good at organizing and managing multiple priorities by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Problem Solving - You are a problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving. Acting as a consultant you engage others in problem solving without taking over.
- Able to display strong leadership qualities while working with vendors, agencies, internal partners, and team members.
- Possess a foundation of the theories and principles behind usability and interface design.
- Understand the value of Accessibility and use creativity in finding accessible solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and writt
Job Code: 46436
Category: Sales & Marketing
Post Date: Monday, August 29, 2011 at 5:01 AM
Contact Name: http://www.humana.com/careers
- apply to this job without creating a job seeker profile.
- create an online resume and apply to this job.
- have an account? login to apply using your saved resume and profile.