Location: Englewood, CO
Employment Type: Full Time
Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, is one of the nation's largest publicly traded health benefits companies. Humana offers a diversified portfolio of health insurance products and related services - through traditional and consumer-choice plans - to employer groups, government-sponsored plans, and individuals.
Today, Humana is a leader in consumer engagement. Throughout its diversified customer portfolio, the company provides guidance that can both help lower costs and lead to a better health plan experience.
Role: Clinical Innovations Specialist
Are you a fit?
Are you a detail-oriented problem solver? Would you enjoy using your business knowledge to analyze and resolve financial situations for Humana's customers?
As a Clinical Innovations specialist you will: assess financial situations on an individual basis, using your analytical and financial skills to design payment arrangements, document your solutions, and ensure that the arrangements you have decided upon are consistently adhered to.
- Make outbound phone calls to members with delinquent balances in order to design payment arrangements
- Document all calls and the arrangements you have decided upon
- Create and send out written correspondence—including statements and Dunning letters—to customers when attempts to resolve financial situations over the phone have proven unsuccessful
- Assist the Finance team with various clerical and administrative tasks as necessary
- Participate in special projects as assigned by the Financial Operations manager
- Builds Trust: You honor your word by doing what you say you are going to do.
- Champions the Customer: You keep closely attuned to the needs and perspectives of customers and use this insight for the benefit of the business.
- Drives for excellence: You are a continuous learner who encourages others to learn. By constantly upgrading your own work, you achieve results and outperform the competition.
- Is Accountable: You meet clearly stated expectations and take responsibility for achieving results.
- High School Diploma
- Working knowledge of MailRx, or a demonstrated technical aptitude and an ability to quickly learn new systems
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Access
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or a related field
- You will report to a Financial Operations Manager. This area is under the leadership of the SVP & Chief Operating Officer.
Job Code: 46420
Category: Health Care
Post Date: Monday, August 29, 2011 at 5:01 AM
Contact Name: http://www.humana.com/careers
- apply to this job without creating a job seeker profile.
- create an online resume and apply to this job.
- have an account? login to apply using your saved resume and profile.