Location: Tempe, AZ
Employment Type: Full Time
Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, is one of the nation's largest publicly traded health benefits companies. Humana offers a diversified portfolio of health insurance products and related services - through traditional and consumer-choice plans - to employer groups, government-sponsored plans, and individuals.
Today, Humana is a leader in consumer engagement. Throughout its diversified customer portfolio, the company provides guidance that can both help lower costs and lead to a better health plan experience.
Role: Rightsource Customer Care Specialist
Location: 7333 South Hardy Dr. Tempe, Arizona
Are you a fit?
Do you enjoy providing exceptional customer service? Would you like to interact with Humana's customers to help diagnose and resolve their problems and concerns?
As a RightSource Customer Care Specialist, you will directly respond to inbound telephone inquiries, questions, resolve concerns, and provide guidance on transactions, inquiries, and complaints from both internal and external customers regarding their pharmacy benefits and prescriptions.
- Receive, document, and resolve customer inquiries by using established best practices
- Build lasting relationships with Humana's customers
- Educate customers, providers, and employers about Humana's products and services
- Build Trust: You honor your word by doing what you say you are going to do.
- Champions the Customer: You keep closely attuned to the needs and perspectives of customers and use this insight for the benefit of the business.
- Drives for excellence: You are a continuous learner who encourages others to learn. By constantly upgrading your own work, you achieve results and outperform the competition.
- Is Accountable: You meet clearly stated expectations and take responsibility for achieving results.
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Seasoned professional with call center experience
- Strong computer, web navigation, and research skills with ability to type 45+ wpm
- Capacity to maintain strict confidentiality
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a high volume environment.
- Must be available to work any 8-hour shift between the hours of 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Must be available to work a Saturday shift between the hours of 5:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Must be available to work Holidays
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years of call center experience preferred
- Pharmacy and/or health insurance background
You will report to a Frontline Leader
Job Code: 46603
Category: Administrative / Clerical
Post Date: Monday, August 29, 2011 at 5:01 AM
Contact Name: http://www.humana.com/careers
- apply to this job without creating a job seeker profile.
- create an online resume and apply to this job.
- have an account? login to apply using your saved resume and profile.