Location: Middleton, WI
Employment Type: Full Time
Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, is one of the nation's largest publicly traded health benefits companies. Humana offers a diversified portfolio of health insurance products and related services - through traditional and consumer-choice plans - to employer groups, government-sponsored plans, and individuals.
Today, Humana is a leader in consumer engagement. Throughout its diversified customer portfolio, the company provides guidance that can both help lower costs and lead to a better health plan experience.
Role: Sales Telesales Executive
Assignment: Telemarketing/Commercial A
Location: MIddleton, WI
Are you a fit?
Are you a self-starter and an effective communicator? Would you enjoy using your business knowledge to help support and improve a team of sales associates?
As a telesales executive you will: use customer service, sales and product expertise to influence internal and external customers, optimizing business outcomes in the process.
- Provide general information about Humana's products, coverage plans and rates to prospective customers and brokers over the telephone
- Build and sustain productive long-term relationships with insurance agents and sales associates
- Identify opportunities for departmental improvements and report your findings to management
- Meet and consistently exceed sales and activity goals established for individual representatives and teams
- Builds Trust: You honor your word by doing what you say you are going to do.
- Implementation/Execution: You are good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Innovate: You introduce new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity.
- Problem Solving: You are a problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving. Acting as both a broker and consultant regarding resources, you engage others in problem solving without taking over.
- Bachelor's Degree of Art or Science
- 1-3 years of sales experience in the health solutions industry
- Ability to obtain valid state health and life insurance licenses within 30 days of hire
- Prior experience selling employee benefit programs
- You will report to a Telesales Manager. This area is under the leadership of the SVP & Chief Operating Officer.
Job Code: 46099
Category: Sales & Marketing
Post Date: Monday, August 29, 2011 at 5:01 AM
Contact Name: http://www.humana.com/careers
- apply to this job without creating a job seeker profile.
- create an online resume and apply to this job.
- have an account? login to apply using your saved resume and profile.